Founded by eco-entrepreneur, Mickey Blake
Floral Soil began in my kitchen nearly two and a half years ago. After surviving a cancer scare, I was on a mission to use my background in science and love of nature to design a product that was more than a little bit better.
Floral Soil is an official spin-off of Mt. Baker Bio, a life science company dedicated to sustainable product development.
Awards & Honors:
- 2016 Washington Manufacturing Award Winner (Floral Soil)
- 2015 Martha Stewart American Made Nominee (Floral Soil)
- 2015 Clean Tech Alliance Poster Session (Floral Soil)
- 2015 Sustainable Seattle Leadership Award Nominee (Floral Soil)
- 2014 Safe Chemical Championship Award (Floral Soil)
- 2013 Washington 50 Greenest Companies - (Mt. Baker Bio)
- 2012 Washington Manufacturing Awards - Small Company Innovator of the Year - Silver Award (Mt. Baker Bio)
- 2011 Washington 50 Greenest Companies - Washington's Top 50 Greenest Companies (Mt. Baker Bio)